Transcripts/Duplicate Diploma/Records

Two ways to order your Official Transcript

Immunization Request

  • Request Form - available to all; submit this form by mail or fax.

  • Request Form Electronic - available to all; this form would be used if you would like to submit electronically.

Duplicate Diploma Request

  • Request Form - available to all; $10.00 payment must accompany the mail submission. Make payment out to Kanawha County Board of Education. Form and payment can also be submitted in person to the board office. Only money order and cash are accepted.

Online Payment


Records Office

200 Elizabeth Street

Charleston, WV 25311


Phone: 304-348-7713

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2021 Intrado Corporation. All rights reserved.