Substitute Teaching

Kanawha County Schools will accept substitute teacher applications from individuals who are qualified by having a current West Virginia educator's license or who have recently completed a teacher preparation program, including student teaching, and have recommendation for licensure and are waiting for the current license to arrive.

Please contact to address any questions you may have.

 Non-Certified Substitute Teacher Informational Brochure